Welcome to Horning's Hideout
Horning's Hideout is a magical place for forming lasting memories while secluded away from the city hustle and bustle. From our wonderful Oregon outdoor wedding sites where you are in a world of your own to trout fishing with the kids (fishing is currently closed), your experience here will bring a life time of smiles.
To find more information on your interest just click on the links located above the scrolling photo or click on the circle with your interest!
We are open for Disc Golf, hiking and camping only. We are sorry to say that we will remain closed for fishing and paddle boats this year. We are half way through our season and it does not make any sense for us to try to open up the lake at this time. We will reopen for fishing in March of 2021.
We are still doing wedding tours and weddings, please email or call for a tour!
We would like to make you aware of some changes to help keep our patrons, employees, and family safe:
1. For disc golf, hiking and camping we are now a non-smoking, non-vaping park. Absolutely no smoking of any kind will be allowed. This includes smoking on the courses and in your car in our parking lot.
2. For disc golf, hiking and camping all patrons must wear a mask or other face covering, such as a bandana, whenever you are: approaching people that you do not know or have not arrived with; in the parking/kiosk area; restroom; near any of the buildings. You may lower your face covering IF: you are on a course and away from people who you have not had recent contact with.
3. Maintain social distancing between groups.
4. Dogs must be on a leash and at your side at all times.
5. Violators will be asked to leave.
We are letting you know of these changes so that you can be aware and prepared.
We do have a pay station in the parking lot that you can use to pay the $5 per person entrance fee. It takes exact change or credit card.
Again, we are open for Disc Golf, hiking and camping only. We will remain closed for all fishing, paddle boats.
In a normal year, we have all that you need to host the outdoor activities of rainbow trout fishing, disc golf, picnicking, camping, concerts and of course we are an amazing and well loved Portland Oregon outdoor wedding and reception venue! During concerts we are closed to all other activities, so please check our calendar page to make sure we are open.
To keep our place people friendly and for everyone's safety, access around the lake and most areas are only by foot and not by car, so other than for camping or weddings please be prepared to carry your gear. And of course we are dog friendly (except during concerts), though dogs need to be on a leash, in owners control at all times and be other dog friendly .
For more information or to make reservations:
Call Bob at 503-647-2920
or eMail him at firstname.lastname@example.org