welcome to horning's hideout
Imagine a short drive west from Portland featuring trees, green rolling hills and a clean peaceful country setting. After a brief jog off the highway, you'll arrive at a relaxing paradise called Horning's Hideout. You have found a Pacific Northwest wonderland. We have all that you need to host your outdoor activities, including hosting a true Oregon outdoor wedding, fishing, picnicking, disc golf, horseshoes and lawn games, camping and live concerts.
An adventure awaits the active family or group, with enough open space for romantic walks through enchanted woodlands and around our glistening trout-filled lake. Horning's Hideout is a magical place for forming lasting memories while secluded away from the city hustle and bustle.
For more information or to make reservations:
Call Bob at 503-647-2920 or eMail him at email@example.com
how to get here
horning’s hideout is located just 35 minutes west of portland in north plains
- First off, do not use GPS!! It will take you down the wrong country roads!
- From Portland Take Highway 26 West approximately 15 miles to Exit 57, North Plains/Glencoe Road.
- Turn right (North) from the exit onto Glencoe Road.
- Take Glencoe Rd. approximately 1.5 miles to a left fork that is Pumpkin Ridge Road.
- Follow Pumpkin Ridge Rd. for 5 miles to a right fork onto Brunswick Canyon Road .
- Follow Brunswick Canyon Road 1 mile down into the canyon.
If you’re coming from the coast, you can hook up with 26 East from Hwy 101.
If you’re coming either North or South on I-5, or on I-84 through The Columbia River Gorge, you’ll drive into Portland and take the I-405 loop to 26 West, then follow the directions above - Horning’s is very easy to find.